19.2.13

MTH 2013 ♥

Oh my heart  ♥, yes I know I say that a lot lately. But I truly, honestly mean it. Never had I imagined almost exactly 1 year after I returned from the Dreamers into Doers event in NYC, that I would be setting out on another remarkable adventure.

I have so many emotions running through me right now as I embark next month down to Chapel Hill, NC to attend the MTH conference. I am so excited to reach and ignite the fire that is burning inside of my should with other amazing individuals and the AMAZING women who put this successful conference on year after year. Is it possible to have so many feelings wound up inside of one person that they feel they may just explode? This is normal right?

I can wait to share with you all my experience with this event and what changes will come from this. Not only to my business but to my life as well. I am ready to set this industry on fire and Make Things Happen in 2013. Stay tuned to see how it all turns out. I am beyond blessed!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Lindsay {Easy Made Invitations} said...

Sounds great, Val! Is it similar to the MSLO event? I've been looking for something to attend, but no sure what yet :)