24.1.13

These are a few of my favorite things...

Every time I walk into a store like Anthropologie I head right to the housewares and office supplies. This may seem odd to some but don't get me wrong they have fabulous clothing, jewelry and other things, but for some reason I am just drawn to all things paper and homey. A few weeks ago when I was in there I spotted some really cute things to add to my collection. Today, I am taking some time to share with you some things that keep me organized, and things that also inspire. More to come soon on a review of my stripped planner. A few of these things I have had in my collection for awhile and some are quite new. These are a few of my favorite things.... 



 Polka Dot Pencils Mug and bowl - Anthropologie
White Journal- Marshall's
Stripped Planner- Whitney English found here
Mercury Glass Candle Holder- Pottery Barn
Washi Tape: Micheal's Craft Store and Pick you Plum 
Pin It!

No comments: