10.7.12

{Pintastic Tuesday} Pinwheels...

Thank you for joining me for my very first Pintastic Tuesday. Today, I will be sharing pinwheels, who doesn't love these things? As a child, I remember summer days and the countless hours I would spend blowing these sort of magical fans in the wind. Pinwheels have been around for a long time and a few years ago they started popping up everywhere. Now, you can find them showcased as part of weddings, parties, photography and other social events. I just love the different options people have came up with and how creatively they have found various ways to use them. Try to incorporate them into you event whether it be in your bridal bouquet,  creative seating  for a party, in a floral arrangement, as photo props or just fun accents. I don't see them going out of style anytime soon... Check out some of my favorites...
Here is a great tutorial from The Wedding Chicks blog on how to make pinwheels.here



Pin It!

4 comments:

Stefani said...

I LOVE pinwheels. Thanks for sharing all these great uses!! :)

Lindsay {Easy Made Invitations} said...

Love your new site! And, great post...love the pinwheels!

Cakewalk said...

Your site looks fabulous! Pinwheels are soo much fun and these are terrific ideas-thanks!

Lisa @ Henderson Rubin Creative Design Studio said...

Pinwheels are great and fun! Love your pins! Thanks for sharing!