2.7.13

{Knock It Off} Premiere Party Paper Goods

This year is shaping up to be a really good one. Gosh I am so THANKFUL. In the past year and a half I have met some really lovely people who have became great friends since then. One in particular is Linda from Frog Prince. I have used her for a few custom fondant oders for the past few parties and shoots and she always ceases to amaze me. She is so sweet, hop on over and tell her I sent you.

Recently, Linda asked me to design some paper goods for a premier party for the new show Knock it Off which will premier on the Live Well Network July 7th. I have followed Jess and Monica's work for about a year now after discovering them on Pinterest. They take high end ideas and recreate them for way less. You can check out their blog here. They are amazing and you may just see a few of their projects gracing my newly remodeled house soon.

For the paper goods I designed some a mini bunting for the photo booth, some glittered medallions with kraft paper that will be attached to some paint buckets, and some custom water bottle labels. I had a blast doing the custom paper goods and got to use some of my all time favorite crafting products. Below, is a sneak peek I put on my Instagram account earlier today.



If you live in the Pennsylvania area you have a chance to attend the show premier. Just follow this link for a chance to sign up. So wish I lived closer than 10 hours away. It will be a fun evening. Thanks to Linda for allowing me to be apart and all the other amazing contributors. I can't wait to share more from the party soon.


Pin It!

No comments: