31.12.13

Greyson Design 2013 Year In Review!

Wow! I can't believe I am writing this post right now! Crazy how fast an year can go by. I have so much to be thankful for this year in my personal life and my business as well. God has truly been good to me this year, and every year to be honest.

This year has be a little trying for my business but also my best and most successful year yet. I set the bar really high going into this year. I decided that I was going to be brave, daring and let nothing or no one tell me I wasn't capable. The things you can accomplish with an little blood, sweat, tears and a lot of faith. :) Here are just an few highlights of 2014:
  • Stylized shoot for Disney 
  • Multiple features on Babble.com and Hostess with the Mostess
  • Sold house and remodeled new house
  • Visited Mackinaw with family
  • Horseback Riding
  • Worked on styled shoot with Tori Spelling products
  • Full page feature ad in CupcakeMAG gift guide
  • Booked an amazing wedding with gorgeous blooms, event design and invitations
  • Landed first party magazine cover for Carousel Party
  • Painted more, that made my heart so happy
  • First International Magazine Feature
  • Surprise 30th party for my hubby
  • Traveled to Utah for SNAP conference and reconnected with friends and met new faces
  • The ability to do more floral design and things that I love and fire me up!
Rather than bore everyone with an really long post I created an fun little video that shows just an snippet of all the blessings this year. Here's to 2014, being the year where no dreams are too big, the idea that LOVE has no boundaries, and that life is an beautiful gift so LIVE it well. Here's to health, love, happiness and more in 2014 and thanks for following me on this crazy and beautiful ride and for your love and support always. 



Xoxo Val
Pin It!

No comments: