3.8.12

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AND UPDATES!

The last week has been quite busy here for Greyson Design! A little over a week ago I contacted Casi at CupcakeMAG inquiring about advertising. I am excited to be advertising with a well know online publication and website. Casi is the mastermind behind the magazine that is known for interviewing celebrities, product reviews, and a fashion powerhouse! I mean check out the Facebook page photos and you can catch Casi and her team at all the shows for fashion week and keeping up with the latest products! Click facebook to checkout CupcakeMAG and her for website. You will start seeing my ad up on the website in the next week or so, once my logo design is finalized.

So what is the big announcement you may ask, well here it is. Some of you know I had been working on a secret project this past week. I wanted to keep it quiet until the package was in the mail. Here is a little background behind my project. I have been doing ribbon weaving for a few years now. I have made custom albums, frames and other gifts. I love how beautiful it looks and such a fun and beautiful technique. Well, when the opportunity arose for me to be able to send TORI SPELLING some of my products I jumped all over it. I had to think of a way to get her attention and I hope I will when she receives my gift next week. I decided to make a ribbon weaved picture frame and also included some of my custom cards as well. I incorporated a photo of her lovely family to show her, but can be replaced upon arrival. I was delighted with how the products turned out and still am in awe knowing she will recieve a gift that I put my heart and soul into.

I have always admired Tori Spelling and think she is a business genius and pretty amazing mom and wife! Out of all the celebrities I could have chosen from, I feel like Tori Spelling is one I most am inspired by. A lover of paper, event styling and all things vintage, a gal after my own heart. She is someone I have learned a lot from as far as the party planning business, thank you Tori for being so inspiring! The brooch to the right is from the new jewelry line Styled By Tori Spelling. The brooch you see in the picture was used on the frame I sent to her. Clever huh? :) Isn't is gorgeous and so affordable.




Here is the collection of the products I sent to Tori I hope that you enjoy. The ribbon weaved frame will be coming soon to my Etsy shop. It is perfect for wedding, showers, babies, birthdays and anniversary presents.









{Disclaimer: In no way do I represent Tori Spelling or any of her affiliates. All information presented on this blog are my own views. Picture of Tori and family are property of Tori Spelling and taken by Elizabeth Messina of kissthegroom. Picture of Tori in pink dress source. Picture of necklace with brooch source}

On another note, my logo in in the final stages this week. I have been working non stop with the designer's and submitting a lot of ideas and examples to them. This past week I pulled out my sketchbook and turned a few of the revisions into what I feel represents Greyson Design. I like my company image to stay modern, clean and pretty and I feel the last revision I submitted is it. It also flows nicely with a new collections I will be launching soon! Announcement coming soon!


Pin It!

7 comments:

Sandra Lee said...

Beautiful collection Valerie, and its so awesome that Tori will get to see your work up close and personal. Keep doing the happy dance!!

Monica C. said...

What a lovely gift package!

Lisa @ Henderson Rubin Creative Design Studio said...

Yay Val! So exciting, the frame and cards are gorgeous!

Lindsay {Easy Made Invitations} said...

Beautiful Valerie! Awesome job...so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies :) xoxox

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous...congratulations!!!!

Holly Moeller said...

The frame is beautiful, congrats!!